Saturday, September 30, 2006

Activites

I don't think any of you have seen these pictures of Adam and I, so I decided to post them! The first picture is of us four wheeling. This picture was taken about 2 weeks after we started dating...and let me tell you, I was SO NERVOUS when we were on those four wheelers, but of course I never told Adam..haha.
The next picture was a surprise date Adam took me on, which was hores back riding, I was so much fun! I had a horse named Goldie; she was very old and slow, which was nice:)
This next picture was taken in San Fransisco. It was in the summer of 2005 when I visited his family for the first time. Those dogs were owned by the meanest owner; it was sooo sad!
This picture was taken when we went boating last summer. SO much fun! I tried to find a picture of Adam wake boarding, but I couldn't find one.
And finally the last picture was also taken in San Fransisco. We were at the Ghirardelli Square. THere were so many beautiful lights and great chocolate to eat. Mom you would have been in Heaven!! Ok Callie, I put a lot of pictures! So you better comment!!



1 comment:

Callie. said...

you guys are so cute! very well traveled...you really are like the couple from "Meet the Parents!"