Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
1. I have never gotten a ticket before! Yes I am proud to say I have no tickets under my belt, but I have gotten in a couple fender benders :/
2. I am a surprisingly good cook when I try. I don't cook too often, which is something I need to change, but when I do it's always delicious! It's the Glover blood that gives me my cooking skills.
3. I LOVE any craft! I absolutely love creating something from scratch because it's so rewarding when you're finished! I can spend hours in Michael's just looking around for ideas on what to do next. I also sew and I am almost done with my first quilt! It's made out of batik fabric and has a very colorful, vibrant feeling to it. The only problem with this hobby is that it's expensive...but aren't most hobbies?
4. I love old jazz tunes. I feel so relaxed and at peace when I listen to them. It makes me feel like I'm re-living the 50's with my red lipstick and high wasted skirt! I enjoy Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, and many more! Adam isn't too crazy about this genre, but I can't get enough!
5. Unlike Tiffany, I LOVE shopping for jeans! I don't know why you don't enjoy it Tiff because I love it. You should come shopping with me because I know what stores to hit. I have this weird obsession with jeans and I'm not sure why. I probably have over 15 pairs of jeans! I love it when I have found that perfect pair that fits me like a glove because when I put them on I feel like a million bucks! It's not only me I like shopping for either, I get so excited when Adam needs a new pair because I get to help him find them!
6. The last thing that you might not know about me is that I love Harry Potter. I love everything about the series. I love how JK Rowling is so creative with her magical world. I like fantasy books because when I read them I like to pretend life could be magical. Obviously it's not possible for someone to fly on a broomstick, but it's fun to pretend:)
People I would like to tag are...Rhonda, Callie, Kera, Cliff, and Kaitlin! (You don't have to do the survey, but they're fun to read!)
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Do you remember this day? I thought it would be fun to reminisce for a second.
These are my siblings Cindel, Callie, Kera, and Cliff. I love this picture because it reminds me of typical Maxwell behavior when the spotlight is on us! We tend to feel awkward when we are put on the spot...and as you can see they are hiding behind the flowers! Ooh I miss you all; good times!