Tuesday, November 13, 2007

6 Things you didn't know about me...

Tiffany tagged me with this survey and I'm excited to do it! I love these survey's because it keeps me busy at work:) You might already know some of this about me, but I'll try to keep it interesting!

1. I have never gotten a ticket before! Yes I am proud to say I have no tickets under my belt, but I have gotten in a couple fender benders :/

2. I am a surprisingly good cook when I try. I don't cook too often, which is something I need to change, but when I do it's always delicious! It's the Glover blood that gives me my cooking skills.

3. I LOVE any craft! I absolutely love creating something from scratch because it's so rewarding when you're finished! I can spend hours in Michael's just looking around for ideas on what to do next. I also sew and I am almost done with my first quilt! It's made out of batik fabric and has a very colorful, vibrant feeling to it. The only problem with this hobby is that it's expensive...but aren't most hobbies?

4. I love old jazz tunes. I feel so relaxed and at peace when I listen to them. It makes me feel like I'm re-living the 50's with my red lipstick and high wasted skirt! I enjoy Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, and many more! Adam isn't too crazy about this genre, but I can't get enough!

5. Unlike Tiffany, I LOVE shopping for jeans! I don't know why you don't enjoy it Tiff because I love it. You should come shopping with me because I know what stores to hit. I have this weird obsession with jeans and I'm not sure why. I probably have over 15 pairs of jeans! I love it when I have found that perfect pair that fits me like a glove because when I put them on I feel like a million bucks! It's not only me I like shopping for either, I get so excited when Adam needs a new pair because I get to help him find them!

6. The last thing that you might not know about me is that I love Harry Potter. I love everything about the series. I love how JK Rowling is so creative with her magical world. I like fantasy books because when I read them I like to pretend life could be magical. Obviously it's not possible for someone to fly on a broomstick, but it's fun to pretend:)

People I would like to tag are...Rhonda, Callie, Kera, Cliff, and Kaitlin! (You don't have to do the survey, but they're fun to read!)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

loved reading them!

Callie. said...

fun to read! Although, as a proud sister I can say that I am pretty sure I knew all those things! I'll try and do the survey now once I get a minute!

Unknown said...

I want to do the survey, andeventually I might! As for now it was fun to read :)

Jordan & Rhonda said...

you are totally right You can't be a bad cook even if you try when you've got Glover blood. I didn't know you like old jazz music. Wow! I really enjoyed reading them.

The Special Reds said...

What a fun post. I will do this when I get some time! Might not be till next week. But we will see you guys this Saturday night. Can't wait!