Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fall Leaves!




This is Idaho during the beautiful Fall season. Jealous Mom? Hehe, this is the ONLY thing I can brag about by living in Idaho. This is my favorite season here because it's not too cold yet and there are leaves everywhere! I just love all the smells as I walk home from work everyday. Anyways, I hope everyone is having fun in CA WITHOUT ME!! I am so jealous that Callie is home and I'm not! But it's ok, I'll see everyone in a month. Enjoy the pictures, I love and miss you all!

1 comment:

Callie. said...

it all looks so beautiful! Everyone was jealous of your nice fall leaves. And we all laughed at you raking them...just because you used to rake the rocks in AZ too. Hehe. Well Karina, we all love you! I especially can't wait to see you at Christmas!