Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Ok, Ok Cliff!!

Well hello everyone! I just want you all to know, especially CLIFF, that I will be posting soon. I have a lot of pictures and I probably won't write much because too much has happened. I also want you (Cliff) to know that a lot goes into a simple Post. I have to decide which pictures are the best, arrange them, write a description, and wait 15 minutes for my computer to download the pictures! So...it does take a good hour or so to post, but I will post soon, I promise!

Oh and Adam and I bought a new puppy; his name is Silo. He is a maltese-tea cup poodle mix and weighs 1.7lbs! I will post some pics soon!

7 comments:

Callie. said...

haha...that's great. I hope Cliff is happy!!

Callie. said...

oh, and I'm looking forward to all the new pictures! I don't know why your computer takes so long for them to download...you use the beta blogger, right?

Karina said...

Ya I use the beta version, but it takes forever for my pics to download! It seriously takes at least 15 minutes for me to dowload 4 pictures...oh well.

Anonymous said...

hmmm. maybe blogging just isnt for you. have you tried a typewriter? you could just send me copies of your experiences via carrier pigeons. that would probably be faster. HAHAH! i love you karina!

Karina said...

Hey Cliff, do you have a blog? I DIDN'T think so!!!

If you get a blog, then I will post, how about that C dawg?!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

i agree with you about the pictures taking to long to load. Blogger drives me crazy sometimes.
i'm looking forward to some new pics:)

Callie. said...

haha, I love all the banter between you and Cliff. Too funny.