Friday, April 18, 2008

Sorry it's been so long!




Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in forever! Adam and I went camping in Borrego Springs Desert last weekend and I have been meaning to post some pics, but because I married a "computer guy" it's hard to find the right cord in this house. I'm sure some of you know this, but Adam has drawers FULL of every computer cord in the world, which makes it difficult to find the right one...haha. The camping trip was really fun, and HOT. We went hiking to an oasis in the middle of the desert mountains, and Silo was no longer white; he was a gray/cream poodle for the weekend. We also went exploring in these mud caves; it was very cool. I will post the pictures this weekend!


3 comments:

The Special Reds said...

That looks so fun! On that sign, it said, "salton sea"--I think that's where some of my friends go camping. Can't wait to see more pics.

Todd Family said...

That's awesome! I love exploring new things! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! How's san diego? I hope all is well!

Tiffany said...

haha! I know EXACTLY what you mean! If Ryan can't help me upload the pictures from our camera... it means a post with no pictures! I don't even how to do it! I miss you lots!