Saturday, August 30, 2008

Surprise Visit!



This past Sunday Cliff was planning on visiting us because he wanted to visit some friends that were in San Diego...and of course he thinks we're the coolest ever! So...as he was driving up to my house I walked out to show him where to park and then pops up CINDEL in the passenger seat!!! I was so excited!! They are sneeky sneeky! I had a great time with them, even though I didn't get much sleep:) I love it when my family comes to visit because even though we are only 1 hour away, it feels much further!

5 comments:

The Special Reds said...

Haha...I heard about the surprise! I'm glad Cindel got to go. Looks like you guys had fun. See you tonight!

Callie. said...

yaay for pictures! You all look HOT in those pictures! Honestly, wow. I love the feather in Cindel's hair and I love the band in yours Karina. I bet you guys had fun. Just always make sure to see each other often because you never know when something could change! I can't wait to see you all again at Christmas time...you know, in 4 whole months! wah wah wah

CINDELandRYAN said...

oh Karina i am so glad i went too! it was so much fun to see your beautiful place and get to know the real Silo! haha. Now it's your turn to surprise ME!!

love you!

Anonymous said...

That was a fun trip. Even though I got charged for going to the gym in SD because I just found out my pass isn't multiple club. But good times. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Look at my cute kiddos! Glad you all got to make a fun memory! Let's all get together again soon okay? Even though CLiff is on his mission (and was the life of the party) we can still have some fun! Love you,
Mom