Sunday, February 01, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive!

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted anything since Halloween, haha! I didn't realize its been so long! Well let me give you a quick update on our life since Halloween. I had my 23rd Birthday last November. My brother in law Aaron and his wife Michelle came down, which was a blast. We always have a lot of fun when they visit. We also had our 3rd wedding Anniversary last Dec. It's scary how time flies!

We spent Christmas at my parents home and New Years with the Lauper's. We had a wonderful time during the Holidays, but were ready to get back to the normal life. In January we received new callings, yay! I am now a Beehive advisor and I love it!! I am so excited to be involved with the YW. Adam's new calling is teaching Sunday school to the seniors. He really enjoys teaching and loves his new calling as well. It's fun because we both teach on Sunday's and we help each other out with lesson ideas.

As some of you know, we are still trying for our baby, so please keep us in your prayers:) Thanks for everyones support and love! That's about it with us. I will post pictures soon:)

12 comments:

Callie. said...

hooray, hooray! A new post! See, you can post even if you don't put any pictures up! :). You guys are the best and I definitely keep you in my prayers. Don't worry, your little baby Kaiya will be here soon! Love you, Karina!

buddyandsarahaws said...

We miss you guys so much! I really wish we lived closer. We will miss you in Utah this year:( It wont be the same with out you!

Jenna said...

glad to hear that you are still alive!
i was the beehive advisor when we were in Florida! i LOVED it! it seriuosly is the best calling! Right now in Singapore I am the Personal Progress Leader which isnt so bad!

I'll keep you in my prayers :)

Jordan & Rhonda said...

So good to hear things are going well. So jealous of your new calling!!! So much fun! I will definatly keep you and Adam in our prayers for your little one. I love you and miss you!!

KC Witkamp said...

hey, it's so nice to hear from you, I feel like a have not seen you for years! I miss you

The Special Reds said...

Yeah, Karina! You're alive (in the blogging world, at least). I'm happy about your new calling, and Adam's. Sounds fun! We are always praying for you! Love you! We need to plan another get together soon!

Unknown said...

Hi Karina! I really miss emailing you! I had no idea you have been trying for a baby. I really hope you get one if that's what you want :) I will keep you in my prayers for sure. I'm glad you like being in the YW! I LOVED every second of it. I got so close to the girls. I had Mia Maids. Love that age :) I am now with the 4 year olds and they are darling! Well I hope we can get back to emailing soon. I really enjoyed that way back when. Love ya!

Ellen said...

hey neighbour! i didn't even realize you guys were trying for a mini lauper, i'm such a lousy friend! we should hang out more! now i know, you're on my prayer list and when baby comes we can power walk our strollers around high country west together and gossip round the pool! ps. ladies temple night thursday 7.30 session. you coming?

Samantha said...

Hey its sam, I still really think you should try to come to our house this month. We will miss you if your not here. I hope we get to see you! Good luck with the baby. My brother and his wife tried 5 years and now have 7 week old triplets. Keep smiling
Sam

Tiffany said...

Karina! Wow... you are so grown up! Teaching the Beehives! Crazy! So fun though! I miss you so much. We are definitly praying for you and I hope that that baby comes soon for you. I know you will be a great mother! I want to know if you have gone to doctors and what they say. Email me an update on that! I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Hey, I just thought I would drop you a line and say hi! How are things going? We really missed you in Utah. Hopefully you can make it next year....We better be getting together before that! See you soon hopefully!

Azha-----Almira H. Salinas said...

Hiii
niceee bloggg