Sunday, July 25, 2010

A night at Del Mar











So, Adam and I are trying to establish a new tradition. We're going to try and go to the beach every Friday afternoon...or at least a couple times a month. I LOVE the beach in the late afternoon for many reasons....


1- It's not crowded at all.


2- I don't have to wear sunscreen and smell like sunscreen.


3- I don't have to put sunscreen on Bradley (and constantly worry that I missed a spot and he's gonig to get fried!).


4- I can actually watch Adam surf (during the day it's so busy that I can't spot where Adam is in the ocean)


5- I can wear a comfy hoodie and relax to the cool breeze and enjoy the smells around me. And the list goes on...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of beach day! What a cute family you are!!
Love you,
Mom

Callie. said...

oh look at you, you little beach family! That does sound really nice. Love the pictures too. And...can't wait to see you soon, sista!!

Callie. said...

p.s. can you say postcard family? You guys are too cute. All of you! :)

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Sounds like a way fun tradition! I remember going with you and Cindel to the beach one night in High school for a bonfire and I was so so nice. I wish we lived close to the beach.