Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthday Mess :)

The bath after his cake disaster.

Pulling him out of his chocolate high chair.
Messing boy!

Bradley's good looking Dad :)

yum, yum, yum.

Before the mess :)

His gift from Grandma Lauper! He thinks it's like his walker, so he pushes it around the house like it has wheels...haha.

Fun books from Grannie and Grandpa Maxwell! You know how he LOVES his books!


My sweet angel. I can't believe I have a toddler now!!! Am I old enough to have a toddler? Bradley had a wonderful birthday. Lots of love, gifts, and cake!








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little birthday boy! Where did this last year go? We love him so much..Happy Birthday Bradley!
Love,
Mom

Michelle said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun with a little mess;)

The Special Reds said...

Looks like he loved his cake! Very cute with the little cars on it. That little play table should be fun for him. Happy Birthday again!

Callie. said...

love all the pictures! I love the cake too! And my kids have a play table like that too, and they still love it! It's a great toy to have for future kids too. Happy Bday Bradley!!

buddyandsarahaws said...

He is so big! I cnat believe he is one! We really need to get together soon!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I like how it was just you and Adam for his Birthday. Jordan is a big on not having big parties for little kids. I cannot believe he is getting so big! He is such a handsome boy.

Karina said...

Yeah, we didn't want to have a huge, fancy, expensive party for a 1 year old. It was perfect for Bradley. I can't believe he's 1!!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! How frickin adorable!! I am so excited for you to be in this stage of life!! I am really excited to be a mom and I can't wait for our boys to play with each other!