Thursday, February 24, 2011

sewing project




There is a new blog that I LOVE to look at. It gives me such inspiration and great ideas when it comes to my wardrobe. It's called, Sisters 4 Say More is More. They transformed a pair of plain khaki's into cute skinny khakis. I happened to have a pair of plain khaki's that I never wear, so I thought, why not?! Since, I already had my sewing machine out, I decided to give it a shot. I have to say I love how they turned out! It wasn't hard at all. Now I just need to figure out what to wear with khaki's....?




5 comments:

Callie. said...

awesome, Karina!! That is just awesome. I wish I had khakis to do that to. And ps, is that shirt you're wearing in that first picture form Forever 21? Because I think I have the same one! I know I know...I am so cool, I shop at Forever 21 too. :) haha.

Michelle said...

wow! They look absolutely fabulous!

Unknown said...

thanks for the shout out love! we actually featured Lizzie from Cotton and Curls and the pants were hers, if you loved those you will love the rest of her blog...

http://cottonandcurls.blogspot.com/

~selina

paula said...

Hey, Kera...glad to see that you are enjoying the seamstress role. I always liked red with khakis.

love you lots...and wish I could see you. xoxo Grannie

Megan said...

Hey Karina! So glad you liked that blog. I love checking them out too. Although I am not so talented as you! They look fabulous! They would look great with that great pale pink color that is so popular right now or even a burnt orange color! I love them!