Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

Bradley is pretty obsessed with Sesame Street these days, so it was easy to decide his theme for his Easter basket.
I was super excited about this Elmo doll I got him, but he was more interested in the eggs. We put a couple pieces of candy in some of the eggs, but most of them were filled with fishy crackers.


All handsome for Church. I must say, it's hard to get creative with a little boys wardrobe, so I just decided to keep things simple. If we had a girl to dress, we would be broke.

6 comments:

Callie. said...

cute, cute!! He is so cute. And is that the Elmo that's mouth flaps open and he says things? We have a cookie monster one of those, if that's what it is. Love the pictures! And I like the basket you used for his stuff!

Mendy said...

My little man Bradley...so handsome in his jeans and sneakers! His blue eyes just melt his Grannie too! So glad you had a happy Easter! Love you all,
Mom

Michelle said...

SOOO handsome! Looks like he had a great Easter. And all that beautiful curly hair... june and I are very jealous.

The Special Reds said...

He looks so grown up in his church clothes, and his hair is growing so much! Hope you are doing well. Cute pictures--Easter is always fun!

Megan said...

Karina!! You are such a great mom!! I seriously miss hanging with you! We should try and get together one of these days! I am a little bit better. Still don't really fit into my clothes but closer and closer each day! Anyways...bradley is totally adorable! Happy Easter!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

How fun. I can't wait to do fun things when we have kids. I love your Handsome little guy!