Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Date Night

We used to bowl ALL the time when we were dating, so it brought back many memories.
When Adam bowls he's all business.
I will be 18 weeks pregnant this weekend. We find out the sex of our baby on June 10th. I CAN'T WAIT!
This is Adam's "I got a STRIKE" dance. Some of the memories that came up were how Adam ALWAYS creamed me! Let's just say his " I got a strike" dance got pretty old by the time we left. He got a score of 164 one game. How am I supposed to compete with that? I also got a lot of stares because I was bowling with a baby bump. Anyways, it was great to get out and enjoy a night alone.

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Look at your cute belly!

Peter and Mandy said...

That is a cute belly! So what was your score?

Mendy said...

What a fun post! Can't believe you are bowling with that little pregnant bump...you look so cute! I can just see Adam doing that strike dance..glad you had a great time.
Love you all,
Mom

Michelle said...

Looks like you two had tons of fun!

Cliff Maxwell said...

164....PLEASE. I get that with my eyes closed!

Bowling with a baby bump has a nice ring to it. It makes me think of pregnant women in the south who would bowl... good thing you looked nothing like them.

Jenna said...

yay for babies! congrats! you are so cute preggers!

Megan said...

You look great!! I am so happy you guys got a night out alone!! You are such a cute couple!

Mendy said...

haha Cliff...I'm sure that after your comment Adam will have to challenge you to a bowling game in August!
Mom

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Look how cute your baby belly is!! What a fun date night:)

Callie. said...

oh, Adam. I can totally picture the moves and the face. And yes, Karina, like everyone else said your stomach is adorable! Cute, cute. I wish I looked that good while pregnant! :) Glad you got out together.

jen said...

i just found your blog via whitney's. how the heck are you?!? you are having another baby!!! how exciting. i'm going to visit angelina this weekend! i hope all is well.