Monday, January 08, 2007

Back in Idaho...


Adam took this picture the day we got back in Idaho. Right when we arrived and steppped out of our bus I wanted to cry! The roads are covered with ice, which means we have to walk extremely slow with small steps, haha. Luckily it's not below zero yet. It's in the 30's, which is a heat wave for Idaho right now. Even though I despise the snow, apart of me will miss it because it will always remind me of our first couple years together. But I do NOT miss it enough to live in it...hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

30 is a heat wave? Man, remind me never to live in Idaho! Ahh, I know I lived in Utah, but once you leave the snow you forget how cold it really is. But it is beautiful. It makes you just want to drink hot chocolate and stay inside all day!