Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas Pics!





Sorry I have not posted in such a long time! Adam and I have been so busy with school and checking girls into our Apartment.
For the frist week of Christmas we were at my home in Corona, CA. The second week we flew up to Danville in Northern CA, to spend with Adam's family. We had a blast being home with our families. It was so nice to have my whole family together during Christmas. There were days where we spent all day at home and had such a great time.
When we were in Danville we spent a couple days in San Francisco, which was really fun to see all the entertainment on the streets. We also played every board game in the world! I didn't grow up playing very many board games, but it was fun to laugh with everyone! Anyways, we had a great break and are beginning our last semester at BYU-I!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was so fun to see you at Christmas time. I loved that everyone was able to be there also. And it looks like you had a great time in Danville. How nice to have had such a long break from Idaho! Good luck to you both in school this semester! Love you, Karina!

Anonymous said...

btw, I love Cliff's face in that picture. It's making me laugh...but when does he not make us laugh? He is so funny!