Friday, March 02, 2007

I Miss My Adam:(


This weekend Adam drove down to Utah for his annual snow boarding trip. It's kind of a big deal because his mission buddies and friends fly to Utah for this. They basically snowboard till they drop! As much as I want him to have a great time with his friends, I want him with me because I MISS HIM SO MUCH!! I absolutely hate it when he is gone! I have gotten so used to having him with me that I feel like something is always missing. But we did watch American Idol together over speaker phone, which was nice. I just love that man so much and can't wait for him to get home!!

1 comment:

Callie. said...

poor Karina! I'm sorry, I know how it is. But he'll be back before you know it! You can tell that I am missing Craig tonight too since I'm just messing around on the computer and wasting my time watching TV. Waahh!