Saturday, March 31, 2007

My New Project


I am so excited about my new quilting project! I bought my fabric from a line called "Batiks", which I love because of all the vibrant colors. It may look like a random color selection, but I promise it will look great when I'm done.

Adam and I are going to Daniville the week after we graduate and his mom is going to help me get started on my quilt. I can't wait to quilt with my Mother-in-Law because I am going to learn so much. I can't wait to get started!

3 comments:

Callie. said...

looks like fun. And the colors are kind of crazy, but in a quilt it is going to look awesome. It will also be nice to have a fun project relax with and work on after you're all done in Idaho.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Keena that is going to be so much. Quilting is such an art. seriously, it takes so much work but in the end the reward of seeing what you have done is great. I've never done it though but i admire people who do. You're so cute and crafty:)

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Okay I got your number so I'll give you a call. You had sent me your new number over a text a long time ago and I never actually changed it on my phone. Then I got a new phone so you could call me. We really should have a reunion. I miss everybody so much. Maybe after you get settled in your house and my mom and dad do too. oh and a cricut is an electronic diecutting system. It's amazing and it's gotten me excited about scrapbooking again cause I was running out of ideas. sorry this is kinda long. Luv ya.