Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Prison Break




Have any of you seen Prison Break? Well Adam and I love it! We started watching it this year and are almost done with the second season. When Adam told me about this show I was very skeptical because it's not my type of show, but now I can't take my eyes off of it! It's fascinating how he escapes from prison and is on the run! As you can see I have a picture of a man with tattoos everywhere (he is the main character) and the reason he has soo many tattoos is because it's his map to escape from prison. It's pretty neat to watch the story unfold.

As for Adam and I, we are doing well. Things haven't changed much in San Diego. We are just working and taking care of Silo. This summer we traveled quite a bit and now it's time to relax :)

1 comment:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I heard that show is so good. I'll have to watch it sometime. I think the best time to watch shows like that are when they are all out on dvd:) Then you never have to wait and you just watch them all night long. How is your puppy? I love him/her?!!! Anyway take care. Love ya