Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This is for you Rhonda!

My Survey

Jobs I’ve Held: Wow...let's see if I can remember...

1. American Assets Real Estate Company -My current employer.

2. Porter's Craft and Frame -My favorite job because that's where my quilting and craft hobbies began.

3. Radio Shack -My LEAST fave job!

4. The Buckle- I didn't save too much when I worked here...

5. Golden Spoon- My Corona job.

6. Hallmark- My very first job. I worked here with my older sister Callie; what can I say, we love cards!

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

1.Mean Girls. Yes I agree Rhonda. This movie cracks me up every time!

2. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days- sooo funny, I'm not sure why it's so funny, but I laugh every time.

3. The Notebook- Oh soo romantic!

4. Matirx- It makes me think.

I can't think of any more at the moment...but I do enjoy most movies.

My Guilty Pleasures:

1. Anything Sweet

2. Nordstrom's...don't get me started! That place is very dangerous...

3. Home Decor as well. I love to design and get ideas for my home!

4. Prison Break- No matter how late it is, Adam and I will finish the disk.



Places I Have Lived: Let's see if I get this right...

1. Castro Valley, CA- that's where I was born.

2. Manteca, CA- I'm sure there are more cities in Northern CA...

3. Phoenix, AZ

4. Irvine, CA*

5. Corona, CA

6. Provo, UT

7. Rexburg, ID

8. San Diego, CA

Shows I Enjoy:

1. So You Think You Can Dance.
2. American Idol.
3. Prison Break
4. Lost
5. Dr. Phil
6. Oprah

I really don't watch that much TV...

What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?

Haha...I thought, "How in the world do people tell him and his twin apart!"

Places I’ve Been on Vacation (other an the U.S.):

1. Paris, France

Favorite Foods:

1. California Rolls (and most Asian foods)

2. Mashed Potatoes

3. The Turkey artichoke panini at Panera Bread with their cheddar broccoli soup...hmm that sounds good.

Websites I Visit (almost) Daily:

1.Blogger

2. Facebook

3. People

4. Craigs List

Body Parts I Have Injured:

1. Hmm...I had a girl fall on top of me during a cheer competition, which resulted in stitches above my eye.

Nicknames I’ve been called:

1. Well Adam has a few nick names for me, K-lo, Breeze, S.M.B.

2. Keena- my cousin Rhonda calls me that!

3. KarinaBean- My mom's nickname for me.

Now I Get to pick 4 other Blog buddies to do this! Tag you're it!

Well considering I only have my family as my blog friends...I challenge my whole family to fill it out!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey babe! you can add our blog to your blog list! www.tiffanyandryan.blogspot.com
~ Love Tiff