Sunday, November 14, 2010

a great start to november

The first week in November my Mom came to visit my sisters and I. She stayed a few days at each of our homes (since we all live about an hour apart; Orange County, Riverside, and San Diego). Bradley was all smiles for his Grandma Maxwell! It was also my Birthday on the 8th, so my best friends Megan and Tiffany drove down for a fun dinner. We've been friends for over 14 years! Crazy, huh?? Adam also took me out for a great Vietnamese dinner. It's been a great start to November, to say the least!











4 comments:

Callie. said...

Karina, you are just beautiful! Really, you are stunning. And I am so glad you all got you have Mom visit your houses. Also, happy late birthday again! Check your mail for a late b-day surprise on Tuesday! :)

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to spend some time with my beautiful girls and babies! Even thought it was 100 degrees all week! Loves to my Bradley boy!
Love,
Mom

Jordan & Rhonda said...

So fun to have girl time with friends and have your mom visit. You are too pretty girl!

S.A.R. said...

I'm glad it was so fun! You ladies all look trey gorgeous. :)

25 never looked so good.