Monday, November 01, 2010

i already miss halloween
























































We had such a great Halloween! It is such a fun holiday and I'm sad it's already over. We went to a pumpkin patch and our wards Trunk or Treat. Our great friends Buddy and Sara drove down to join us for the Trunk or Treat and our trunk won for best Halloween decor! I have to say that we couldn't have won without Buddy and Sara's rad trunk, but we like to think we contributed a little :) I loved Bradley's costume and I was surprised he kept it on all night. Costumes are so much fun and I can't wait for next year!








4 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Oh Bradley looks so cute in his costume. You look amazing!! I am missing Halloween already too:(

Megan said...

Oh my gosh you guys are so cute!! Love bradley's halloween costume. IN fact, most of his clothes looked familiar in these pics. Hehe. You of course look totally stylish as usual. Happy Hallowen!

Ellen said...

so many cute photos! I love LOVE bradley's costume!! Disney next year woohoo!

buddyandsarahaws said...

That was so fun! THanks for inviting us!