Thursday, December 16, 2010

i can only dream...


(fyi- Bradley is napping and I am bored, so I thought I would post something that was on my mind the other day while at the mall.)


I love Christmas shopping because I love to shop and give gifts, but I also hate it because it reminds me what I can't afford. JCREW is my one true love and someday I will buy this outfit. Then again, if I had loads of money I don't think I would spend this much on 1 outfit, but its fun to dream. What are some things you would buy if money was no object?

4 comments:

Peter and Mandy said...

I'd buy a house with a yard and a garage across the street.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I would buy a house with a yard too, I would do invitro, and I would buy tons of clothes and stuff for my house:)

The Special Reds said...

More clothes and shoes, for the whole family! But I would have a hard time shopping somewhere expensive. I just like to save money!

paula said...

If money were no object, I would buy everything you girls wish for, and then some! I would do this because each of you is doing "the things you should" relative to your lives and families.

I love you with all my heart.
Grannie
xoxo