Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanksgiving



June and Bradley. They were best buds all week!



Bradley got caught in the toy bin. It was sad, but pretty funny.


At dinner with Adam and Aaron's friend Blair.



Aaron, Blair, and Adam.

Bath time with the cousin!

Myself, Michelle, and Jenny with the babies.



I wish I took more photos during Thanksgiving break, but here are some I took. We drove up to Danville for the Holiday and I must say I LOVE it up there. I love the weather, tall trees, and the feeling I get when we visit. I have to say, I think I'm a northern California girl at heart :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love checking out you girl's blogs and seeing new pictures! Bradley is changing so much with all the hair he is getting..so handsome, my little boy! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...almost Christmas now! Love to you all...and can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Mom