Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Butt Shot!


So...posting this picture was actually very hard for me because it is of my BUTT! (And the longer you look at it my butt looks the same size as my husbands!! And I probably shouldn't have told you that because now you will be like..."Oh yeaaaaah")
Anyways I thought it was cute because Adam and I are twiners with our matching pants and plaid jackets. I don't really have a reason to post this excpet that I was getting bored of my previous posting; so I wanted to mix things up a bit. Please enjoy our butt shot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karina...you have a girl butt, and Adam has a boy butt, that's all that matters! You guys are way too cute! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!

Love,
Mom

Callie. said...

uh, Mom...what does that mean? lol, this whole posting made me laugh. And might I say, that is one expensive butt shot! Craig and I would only be wearing GAP or Old Navy jeans. Maybe we'll have to upgrade...well, maybe after my sister gets a plush job at Nordsrom and she can spoil me!