Thursday, February 01, 2007

My First Sewing Project!




So living in Idaho has really transformed me into a crafty person! This Christmas I got a new sewing machine and I am currently take a sewing class on campus. I really enjoy sewing! I honestly never thought I would say that, but it is fun. This pillowcase was my first project and I loved how it turned out! And I might add that I recieved an A on this beautiful creation!
I also made that scarf in the picture to the right. Because I work at a craft store I have been teaching myself new crafts!






2 comments:

Callie. said...

Karina that pillowcase is BEAUTIFUL!! Wow. I love the fabric. I am majorly impressed. Just you wait until I start using my machine...muuaaahaaahaa. JK, I really love it! You have officially inspired me to start sewing.

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Look at you, crafty girl! I love both of your projects. like callie said, it does make me want to get crafty too. It's a good thing you won't be working at the craft store too much longer. You might loose your craftiness like I did:)