Thursday, February 22, 2007

California Weekend!








This past weekend Adam and I flew to San DIego to look for a place to live. We searched for about two days and finally found the place of our dreams. You are not going to believe this....it is less than one mile from Adam's work! Our Complex is called Villa Taviana. Just being there feels like we're on some resort in Hawaii. Anyway, we are very excited to move in APril! It is hard to concentrate on school because we know what is waiting for us; we just keep telling ourselves "six more weeks, six more weeks!"


Adam's dad was in San DIego on business that same weekend, which was so fun because we were able to have dinner with him and visit a bit. But I did forget to take a picture...:(


We were also able to visit with my family, which is always a blast. Adam's dad gave us this Afro wig when we saw him, so we used the wig that night when we were playing games. Thanks Lauper Dad! I got to see my childhood friend, Kristin, she met up with us at the beach. I love seeing my best friends because when we get together it's as if no time has passed. When we were at the beach we had dinner and had a bonfire. It was a perfect weekend!


Knowing we have a beautiful place to live in and family close is a great feeling.

1 comment:

Callie. said...

Blake is sooo cute, Dad looks hilarious in that wig, and everyone else looks great also. Ahhh...I just love our family.