Friday, October 12, 2007

Another Survey!

As you can see I have a lot of down time at work, which is why I have time for these surveys! I hope you all fill it out because they're fun to read! Here you go Tiff (my friend Tiffany tagged me to do this survey:)!



What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago I was 11 years old. We had just moved to Irvine from AZ, and boy am I thankful we did because I met my best friends in Irvine!



What was I doing 5 years ago?

5 years ago I was 16 and it was my Junior year in High School. That was one of the hardest years in my life because we moved away from Irinve:(



What was I doing yesterday?

Yesterday my mom and sister Kera came to visit me! It was a great day because I only had to work a half day and I got to be with my family! And of course I got to be with my niece and nephew:)



5 Places I'd Rather Be . . .

1. Laying on a green field in Scotland listening to Billie Holiday

2. Snuggling with Adam on a deserted beach

3. With my whole family carving pumpkins

4. Quilting in my clean/quiet home

5. At my craft store in ID



What would I do with $100 million . . .

Oh wow, I would buy a house with cash, design my home with the nicest materials out there, of course buy a new car, donate some to friends and family, vacation around the world, and much much more! That's a hard question...


5 favorite shows . . .

1. Friends

2. Prison Break

3. Lost

4.Oprah

5. Dr. Phil


5 Favorite Snacks . . .

1. Honey Oat bars

2. Any chocolate

3. Bananas

4. CA rolls

5. String Cheese



Five things I hate doing...

1. Grocery Shopping!! Callie and I both hate it! I don't know why, but I really don't enjoy getting groceries.

2. Driving 30 minutes to work

3. Cleaning up after Silo

4. Getting up at 6am everyday

5. Sleeping in hotels





Five biggest joys of the moment...

1. Adam has been gone since Sunday and I get to see him this afternoon!

2. This weekend my family and I are going to an Apple farm to taste different Apple Ciders

3. My house is soo clean!

4. My Birthday is less then one month away

5. I've already done my visiting teaching for October and it's not the end of the month! ha



5 People to Tag . . .Callie, Kera, Cliff, Mom, and Rhonda!

No comments: