Friday, April 09, 2010

Going for a walk



Since having Bradley I have struggled with what to do with myself when I have free time. It's not enough time to really get into a good book, or start a sewing project...so I have started to go on regular walks with the baby and the dog. At first, it was really hard to manage Bradley in the carrier and Silo on the leash, but I think I finally have a groove to it all. Bradley LOVES going on walks and of course Silo does too. It's a nice break to get out of the house and breathe some fresh air.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I feel the same way! I need to start something productive and something that I will enjoy, but I just don't know what, or really have the energy! You are so good to do walks. I'm sure it's helping with recovery and post baby body too! :) If you have more ideas, let me know so I can start doing them too!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little Mama and baby! Glad you are getting out and enjoying the sunshine! Love you so much and give my little man kisses from Grandma!
Mom

Callie. said...

I am glad you get to get out and enjoy the beautiful San Diego weather! That will be one of your favorite things as Bradley gets older and wants to be outside all the time. I wish I could go on walks with you too! I would everyday if I were there!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

You are so dang cute! and I love that little boy!

The Special Reds said...

You go, Karina! It's always nice to get outside. I'm sure you look so cute with Bradley and Silo. If you lived closer, you could go running with me and my friends!

S.A.R. said...

Dang girl, you look fly in those shades. :)

Way to get outside! I bet the baby loves getting out too.