Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday with Cindel and Cousin Megan






My cousin Megan was visiting Cindel in Long Beach, so we got together on Monday to eat and shop! It was so fun to see Megan because she is like a sister to me. We always have a great time laughing and catching up. Cindel's friend Lyndzee joined us as well:)

Cindel also came with her beautiful Olive. Olive and Bradley are only 5 weeks apart, and they seem so different already! Bradley is huge compared to Olive, but maybe that's because he's boy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful new Mommies you and Cindel are! So fun to see pics of Bradley and Olive together! I love you girls and my two youngest babies too!
Mom

Tiffany said...

You are SO going to love having them so close! It's going to be a blast. And Olive is such a cutie. And as always, you look beautiful!

Callie. said...

what fun pictures! I wish I could have been there too. You all look great! And I love seeing the babies too! :)

The Special Reds said...

Too bad I couldn't drop everything and go! It looks like you guys had fun. You all look WAY too cute--if I came, I'd be the one who did NOT fit in. Haha.