Monday, April 19, 2010

Spit Up Baby




So, I believe Bradley spits up more than any other baby in history! He never spits up his whole meal, but he constantly spits up little puddles the following hour after he eats. You can never see his cute outfits because he always has a bib covering his shirt. I'm also afraid for anyone who holds him because they might get baby spit all over them! Last Friday he had his 3 month checkup and I asked about any reflux problems he might have, but the Dr. said he's gaining weight and is perfectly healthy. So I guess I should just get used to wearing Bradley's spit on my clothes, haha.

4 comments:

paula said...

Grannie says....have you tried burping him by rubbing his back(not just patting)? I can hardle wait to see him!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I once heard that the more a baby spits up, the smarter they will be! I'm SURE I heard that somewhere! He is my cute little guy! See you this weekend!
Loves to all,
Mom

Kadee said...

Silo looks like he's about to lick it up! LOL. Bradley is such a hansom little guy!

Callie. said...

nice form, Bradley. Yes, some babies just spit up! Oh well though. At least he is happy and cute!!